Tom KirkePartner, BCom, PG Dip Com
- Project management, specialist business analysis
- Deep understanding of investment operations
- Funds development and transition
- Managing change in challenging environments
- BS11 and other regulatory compliance
- Qualified Scrum Master (PSM1)
Tom is a highly experienced project manager, transition manager, and business analyst. He has a thorough understanding of trade processing, fund accounting, and custody for a wide range of standard and customised solutions.
Tom has over ten years of experience in the investment industry, predominantly in the UK. He has been involved in large-scale change projects, including fund development and transition. He has also held roles where he was responsible for day-to-day operations and fund accounting. He has a strong track record of delivering large and complex projects in tough environments.